22 Oct 2012

The First Cut - the finished installations

Here are some shots of the finished installations, taken at the opening.  The BF was in charge of photography, so I could pose away!

It was a great evening, very busy and everyone seemed to be having a good time.  I even had people wanting me to sign their catalogue, I felt like a right celebrity.  One of the people who asked me to sign their catalogue was the designer of it.  He made the comment that he liked the page that had my birds on it because it was so free - one of the best comments I have ever had, as that is really what I am trying to express in my work, freedom and beauty.

Any way, here are the photos, I would love to know what you think.


An Apocalypse of Butterflies (c) Claire Brewster 2012 -The finished piece

An Apocalypse of Butterflies (c) Claire Brewster 2012 - looking up in wonder

An Apocalypse of Butterflies (c) Claire Brewster 2012 - from the side

An Apocalypse of Butterflies (c) Claire Brewster 2012 - getting in close

An Apocalypse of Butterflies (c) Claire Brewster 2012 - this seemed to be the pose of the night

The Harbingers (c) Claire Brewster 2011 - my pink tights were much commented on

The Harbingers (c) Claire Brewster 2011

The Harbingers (c) Claire Brewster 2011

The Harbingers (c) Claire Brewster 2011

The Harbingers (c) Claire Brewster 2011


3 comments:

  1. Gosh, Claire, you're such a fashion statement! The installations (and yourself ;)) are looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to see the exhibition and found it be one of the most exciting and inspiring exhibitions I had seen in a long while. You must be very proud to be part of such a wonderful show.

    ReplyDelete