13 Jun 2013

Ahh Paris...

I have just spent the week in Paris and I am in love.  I never tire of wandering round the streets of Paris,  with no agenda, just seeing where my feet take me.  My favourite area is the Marais, where we always stay.  There is something about the little streets and all the shops and galleries there.  I can spend so many happy hours window shopping, with no real agenda.

Paris is such a beautiful city, a cliche I know, but none the less true.  It is so wonderful to be surrounded by so much beauty, almost overwhelming at times.

Here are a few photos of some of the things I saw on my travels around the city.

Sunset on The Seine


flax growing in the centre of Paris, I love the incongruity of it.

One of my favourite places, the cafe in Merci

Another shot of Merci

Geraniums are such a symbol of Paris to me

Padlocks on a bridge

Amazingly large tomatoes and white asparagus


I'll be writing more posts about some of the exhibitions and other things I saw.  But that's all for now.

I'd love to know what your favourite thing about Paris is, leave me a comment below.

Thanks for reading.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment